Thursday, June 7, 2007

A More Personal Note

It just occurred to me that I'd managed to leave out the most exciting bit of news in the last few days. Nickie had her 20 week ultrasound yesterday and got to see our beautiful new baby....BOY! Somehow knowing the gender just makes the family dynamic easier to picture which just ups our excitement and anticipation for this new addition to our family. But this also means now we need to start thinking in earnest about a proper name for the little guy.

Stay tuned...



My little family thus far (Samuel was less than a year old here. He's now almost 2)

1 comment:

Scott Nelson said...

Great blog! I definitely enjoyed hearing more about your journey. Hannah and I are cheering for you from Holland (the land of bikes) and look forward to seeing you again soon.

And big congrats on the BOY!!!

Love,
Scott